Coronvirus (COVID-19) Resources
Reliable online resources for information on the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Information Line: 508-799-1019
- Massachusetts 2-1-1: Informational and referral hotline. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Disaster Distress Helpline: "Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor. Disaster Distress Helpline is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories."
- Massachusetts Health Connector: "Open Enrollment is Extended through May 23rd, 2021. Find important information, updates, and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19) for Health Connector members and applicants."
Resources for free Internet
- Internet Essentials by Comcast is offering 2 months free.
- Spectrum by Charter
Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
- File your taxes online for free: "If your 2019 adjusted gross income was $69,000 or less, you may find one or more Free File Online options for you. Review each company's offer to make sure you qualify for a free federal return. Some companies offer free state tax returns; others may charge a fee."