MA Center for the Book Reading Challenge
How to Participate
1. Sign up on the Massachusetts Center for the Book website.
2. Choose a book that fits the monthly challenge.
3. After reading each book, fill out an online form.
4. That's it! Use SPL's handy brochure with resources to help find an appropriate book each month and our checklist to help keep track!
If you choose to use social media to post about your participation in the challenge, please use the hashtag #MassBookReadingChallenge and tag the Massachusetts Center for the Book in your posts. Their handles are:
- Participants who read at least one book will be invited to a year-end celebration hosted by Massachusetts Center for the Book.
- Participants who read a book in each of the 12 months will be entered into a drawing to win one of two totes filled with books and Massachusetts goodies.
- Have questions? View Massachusetts Center for the Book's FAQ.